Thank you for your interest in Quaker Heights Community Room. Here are the requirements for using the Community Room. Please contact Tami Linville, Director of Activities (513-897-6050, ext. 130), to verify room availability, then you must complete the form below, sign and return (or scan and email) to Tami Linville, QHCC, 514 High St., Waynesville, OH 45068; firstname.lastname@example.org.
Maximum occupancy is 150 people for meeting or auditorium style set up, 100 people for round table set up.
1. The minimum fee is $25 and increases with the number of projected guests. However, residents and their families will not be charged for use. Non-profit groups under 25 people in the group will not be charged for use but we welcome a donation. The room is not available to anyone intending to sell and/or promote a product or business opportunity to the public.
2. Employees and the community at large will be charged the following fees for use:
- $25 plus $25 deposit for groups of 25 people or less
- $75 plus $75 deposit for groups of 26-74 people
- $150 plus $150 deposit for 75 or more
(Deposit will be kept if cleanup is not complete or for any items are missing or broken.)
3. Quaker Heights will set up tables. There are 10 round 72” tables that seat 8 people each. There are also 8-foot long rectangle tables.
4. After the event, please leave the Community Room like it was found. Quaker Heights will provide garbage cans and bags for clean up. Please leave all trash in the kitchenette area.
5. Smoking and alcohol consumption are not permitted. If smoking and/or alcohol consumption is found during the event the group will be asked to leave the premises immediately. Regardless if the activity is found during or after the event the group will no longer have the privilege of utilizing the Community Room.
6. The group using the Community Room agrees to hold harmless Quaker Heights from any and all claims, actions, suits, or allegations for damages to person or property, which relates, emanates or in any way pertains to the event. The group also agrees to indemnify Quaker Heights for any and all costs or losses, which may be incurred by the group of such claims, actions, suits or allegations.